MEMORANDUM OF LAW
In Support of Montana Code Annotated
Title 46, Chapter 22, Part 1, § 46-22-101
COMES NOW THE PETITIONER Dwane Eugene Kirkland UCC 1-207 1-308 private person
who is unschooled in law and speaks only in guttural vernacular to apply his right
to the Writ of Habeas Corpus to inquire as to the Nature and Cause of His
detention in Ravalli County Address: 205 Bedford St Ste I, Hamilton, MT 59840 Phone: (406) 375-4080
1. No meaningful hearing before a Court of Record has occurred prior to incarceration.
2. No explanation of the Nature of the Action has been explained to petitioner prior to incarceration.
3. No explanation of the Cause of Action has been explained to petitioner prior to incarceration.
4. No assistance of Counsel was afforded petitioner.
5. Subject Matter Jurisdiction was not established prior to incarceration.
6. This petitioner demands immediate implementation of this Writ.
7. All findings of fact and conclusions of law regarding this Writ shall be in writing.
Date: _______________________ ____________________________________