Qatar has now given $ 1.4 BILLION to elite American universities. As for other countries buying influence over our next generation, Saudi Arabia—$613,000+, China $426,000+
Qatar’s vision for America is now being peddled through our children’s classrooms, targeting a pliable population and one with a long shelf life. Qatar also is part of Al Jazeera news network.
Beyond its media empires and bought-off D.C. influencers and think tanks, Qatar has set its sight on the next generation of Americans.
In the last 10 years, Qatar has given over $30 million to public schools and over $1.4 billion to universities. Those universities include:
- Georgetown $333 million—has already set up a Georgetown U in Qatar, (GU-Q)
- Texas A&M University $225 million
- Virginia Commonwealth University $40 million
- Cornell $47 million
- Arizona State University $2,276,044
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Harvard University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign $1,223,630
- University of Iowa
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor $7,700 million
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- University of Southern California
- University of Washington – Seattle
- Washington State University in St. Lousi
- Northwestern University $277+ million
and Qatar has given more money to other schools than this. They are peddling
respect for islam and even more so, giving rise to the complete rejection of Judeo-Christian and European American standards for freedom, liberty and faith. Anyone who uses a Western standard to judge anything can be fired or non-renewed.