Government Officials Who Violate Their Oath Should Be Arrested

When you witness a crime is being committed, you should immediately contact the local law enforcement agency and report it.

It doesn't matter if the crime is being committed by a member of a street gangs or a member of your City Council.

Once the crime has been reported it becomes the responsibility of the law enforcement agency to respond in an appropriate manner.

We need to contact the Sheriff when agents of the city, county, state or federal government violate the rights of the people.

When public servants break the law they need to be held accountable. Government officials have all sworn an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and we have a responsibility to hold them accountable.

Violating the supreme law of the land is a very serious offense and if the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the county fails to do his or her job, it is our responsibility to hold them accountable.

If you believe that you have been treated unconstitutionally by a Judge, you should file a complaint against the judge with your County Sheriff. If you have evidence that the Judge has violated Constitution you should present that evidence to your County Sheriff.

In America everyone is to be treated equally under the law. Providing government officials with a "Get Out of Jail FREE Card" will no longer be tolerated.

Views: 27


You need to be a member of Constitution Club to add comments!

Join Constitution Club

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service