If I Ran for Congress
(Please Share This on Facebook)
If I were to run for Congress, I would only serve one term, (government should be service, not a career). I would represent the people, NOT a political party or the Wall Street bankers. All of my votes in the House would support individual liberty and the Constitution.
While all of the other Congressmen and women would be busy spending a large portion of their time scrambling for donations to get re-elected, I would use all of my time to honor my oath and always remember to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution."
In addition, I would;
- Run on the ticket representing the Constitution Party.
- Be a strong advocate for enforcing the Tenth Amendment
- Move to strictly enforce the Bill of Rights.
- Oppose the Redistribution of Wealth or any legislative action that promotes socialism and socialist government run redistribution programs.
- Vote to repeal unconstitutional laws and de-fund all of the unauthorized Regulatory Agencies.
- Propose the abolition of the Federal Reserve and Fractional Reserve Banking.
- Seek to reduce the size of Congressional Districts to the 30,000 mandated in Article I ,Section 2, Clause 3.
- Only vote to "pay the nation's debts, provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare."
- Propose legislation; that would end the federal income tax on both individuals and corporations.
- Propose legislation to sell government assets in order to fund the federal government. Funding the Government without Taxes.
- Evaluate all proposed legislation and reject any potential legislation not enumerated in Article I, Section 8. All powers not delegated to Congress by the Constitution that are not prohibited to the states are reserved to the states and to the people.
- Work to prevent the abuse of power by the President by repealing unconstitutional Executive Orders and prevent the wars of aggression by refusing to vote to fund unconstitutional military action.
- Hold the Supreme Court Justices accountable for operating outside of their Constitutional jurisdiction proposing the impeachment of justices that fail to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.
- Propose legislation that would end Pensions for government employees paid for with taxpayer dollars. Government employees should have the same opportunity as everyone else to participate in self funded pension plans
- Seek to have Congressmen indicted for violating their oath of office.
- Restore the Senate to a republican form of government as required in Article 2 Section 1 wherein; "The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislatures thereof..." , by strictly invoking the protections in Article V, Clause 1, wherein; "...no State, without its Consent shall be deprived of its Equal Suffrage in the Senate."
- Only accept donations of $100 or less from individuals only. I would also ask my supporters to use the power of their influence to promote my candidacy. I believe that we need to take the money out of politics.
- Expose the financial elite and their use of lawyers, lobbyists and politicians to exploit the people in order to benefit themselves at our expense.
Also I would like to point out that I would not necessarily just be running for the purpose of trying to win. My goal would also be to educate the voters and my political opponents on the importance of adhering to the Constitution and the Laws of Nature and Nature's God.
Read About the Unholy Alliance!
Federal Assets and Liabilities
So there's my list. How about yours?