This piece comes to us courtesy of Scanned Retina.com and is transcribed as a whole and unedited.

Dear Tennessee Media and Legislatures,

If the pick up in the pictures is indeed Mr. William Carson Beck’s aka Bill Beck, . . . then where is “home” to the newly illegally and UNLAWfully elected Tennessee Representative District 51 lying attorney and his Tennessee Bureau of Investigations attorney wife Pam Beck and daughter? It’s NOT at 808 Broadmoor in Davidson County is it?

For you see, the 5 page Oct 7, 2014 Affidavit of Truth, filed at the Metro Election Commission and with Mark Goins at the Election Commission Secretary of State, within 10 days as required, was “NEVER” rebutted, denied, argued, or refuted by the election commission, Mr. Bill Beck, Mrs. Pam Beck, or ANYONE! Therefore, it stands as lawful fact. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT STANDS AS TRUTH IN COMMERCE, (12 Pet. 1:25 Heb. 6:13-15;) Claims made in your affidavit, if not rebutted, emerge as truth of the matter. Legal Maxim: “He who does NOT deny, admits.”

So, . . . are “YOU” going to allow this class D FELON (As per application for state representative) and his accomplice wife, Miss “Abuse of Power Under the Color of Law” to usurp and bastardize the Tennessee Constitution, Article II, Sect. 9, and allow inauguration of this, “Do As You Wilt,” criminal RICO operative on January 13th, 2015?

Simply, you should be reminded:

Federal Crime Reporting Statute

The federal offense of failure to disclose a felony, if coupled with some act concealing<1 A canary_2_78.jpg> the felony, such as suppression of evidence, harboring or protecting the person performing the felony, intimidation or harming a witness, or any other act designed to conceal from authorities the fact that a crime has been committed.

Title 18 U.S.C. § 4. Misprision of felony. Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

A federal judge, or any other government official, is required as part of the judge’s mandatory administrative duties, to receive any offer of information of a federal crime. If that judge blocks such report, that block is a felony under related obstruction of justice statutes, and constitutes a serious offense.

And: Tenn. Code Ann. § 8-6-109 (b)(6) – The Attorney General is required to provide written legal opinions to “the governor, secretary of state, state treasurer, comptroller of the treasury, members of the general assembly and other state officials…in the discharge of their official duties.”

We, the people, are watching you and expect you to do your job.

Dennis Schuelke

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This can be done and one can challenge the use of Stare decisis which is not mentioned in the limits on Federal Courts read Article III - no mention of British case law theory being approved for use? Note: if in State court make sure your State Constitution does not allow British common law?

Procedural Information

Court staff may assist you with procedures only and very often there is a fine line between procedural information and legal advice. Staff cannot give legal advice. Procedural information includes such matters as where to obtain forms for some procedures, how to file a petition, answer requirements, service requirements on common procedures, how to get a default, how to file a motion, how to get a hearing, etc. Basically, questions must be taken individually and a judgment must be made on whether or not the question involves giving legal advice. If you are told that your question is legal advice, please accept that it is and don't badger court employees to help you when they cannot. Filling out forms is definitely considered legal advice and you will need to seek the assistance of a licensed attorney if you have any questions regarding "what to put in the blanks."

Rules of CourtJudges are bound by the concept of "Stare Decisis" which is basically the idea that prior decisions must be honored and considered in any similar matter. Legal research can be very complex, but most law libraries will have a staff librarian that can show you basically how to find what you are looking for. Court procedures are defined and outlined by the Florida Supreme Court and are contained in a book called the Florida Rules of Court. This book contains rules and some examples of forms grouped together by the court to which they apply; in Florida there is a section for Juvenile Court, Criminal Court, Civil Court, and Family Law rules. If the other party files an objection to your pleading on procedural grounds or the judge signs an order denying your pleading because of a procedural problem, there will sometimes be a rule cited in the document to which you can refer. Put simply, representing yourself in a legal procedure is not always as easy as it sounds. There are many books written by lawyers for non-lawyers and you will be best prepared by reading everything you can find and getting legal advice from an attorney BEFORE you go to your hearing.The Family Law Pro Se Project is authorized to give you basic forms and procedural information only. We cannot give legal advice or advise you on courtroom tactics. If you are unsure about how to proceed, we strongly encourage you to seek legal advice. If you have any further procedural questions please call 727-582-7200 for St. Petersburg section cases, or 727-464-3288 for Clearwater section cases. Thank you. 

Most legal dictionaries define the term"pro se"as someone who represents themselves in a legal procedure without the aid of an attorney. It is an established tenet that you have the right to represent yourself in a court of law, however, many people do not understand that choosing to represent yourself means that the Court will expect you to follow the same rules and procedures that an attorney must follow. The Judge in your case may not do anything to give any appearance of being partial to either side and this includes giving legal advice and having contact with either party without the other being present. Generally, when you go into court, the Judge will give you much information about what may be wrong with whatever pleadings you filed. Listen carefully; if you do not understand what is being said at the time, you can take that information and see an attorney afterwards to get a better understanding of what was said.

What exactly does it mean to act pro se in a legal proceeding?

• Dennis Schuelke & Keith Broaders

First of all, I would like to start out by saying that no one has a right to edit my comments because the last time he took out the reference to certain laws that are very important.

The second thing is that NO attorney or public official is above the law. Statements like this shows your ignorance of the law.

Third anything or case with all capital letter name has to do with trust law in any official elected or otherwise are trustees of the public trust. 5 CFR 2635.101 will tell you the duties of a public trustee otherwise known as a fiduciary/trustee. You are the beneficiary of the trust and these attorneys have public officials are the fiduciary/trustees.

The fiduciary trustees are the ones responsible for paying all of the debts of the all capital letter name trust. All one has to do is officially appoint these public officers and attorneys fiduciary trustees of your all capital letter name which is a trust. Now you've got them as personally responsible for the administration of your trust, ( the all capital letter name).

These attorneys and officials are now working for the trust and they have to protect that trust from all predators placing fraudulent claims or charges against the trust. The fiduciary/trustees are the ones responsible for administering the public trust which is the DTC the Depository Trust Company 55 Water St., New York, NY. They are the ones responsible for paying all the bills, not you the upper and lower case letter name.

You may be asking yourself at this point in time, who will give you the right to use the trust? Allow me to inform you that they sent you the birth certificate which is in all capital letter name, for you to use. They also sent you the, I like to call it "Social Security" credit card, for you to use. You're standing there holding the title to your trust. You now order them what you want done and if they don't do it they will lose their BAR card in a political job.

If you don't believe me the next time you go to court start point nearby in that courtroom the fiduciary/ Trustee and watch what happens. Their attitude toward you, the live person will change. You are now in charge and they have to do what you order them to do.

I went through 16 judges. They didn't want me in their courtroom because they personally would have to pay the Bill and close the matter. You want to order them to close the matter. This is how you force the public officials to do what you tell them to do and if they don't, you sue them for breach of trust.  How do you like those apples.

As for me I like those apples pretty good. If you're not having fun it's obvious you're doing something wrong. I provided that, as the beneficiary is the only one that cannot be sued. Always sign everything as the  "authorized representative".A/R.

By the way don't ever bring up the Constitution and these Article 1 and Article 2 courts because their private courts with an EIN number and you use the IRS form 56 and 56F. As usual if you want more information you can contact me at:  haroldhayden@Aol.com

• Sure it is Dan,

I know. I'm the one who does it. To everyone who needs edited. Even to you. I am the ONLY one who does it.

• http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/anonymous-judge-blows-the-wh...

here is what Mr. Morton T.is here to edit the contents, that is the real purpose. Here's what he doesn't want you to know: 5 CFR 2635.101. The duties of all public officials and that includes attorneys. They are the fiduciary/trustees of the public trust(DTC) the depository trust company where in lies your true wealth. The public trust is the all capital letter name that appears on the birth certificate. That's your trust. It is not you the live person.. You the live person is the beneficiary of all of these trusts the capital letter name.     Look at this one:  12 USC 95.( a) 2. The courts are supposed to discharge all charges because we the people have no money. All we have is notes backed up by printing press. The US  which is the 10 square-mile area of Washington DC a city state. The laws that Congress pass for Washington DC do not apply out here in the United States of America, meaning the 50 states. The SS number is what makes you a slave of Washington DC defined as the US.anything with the SSN on it belongs to the US. This is how the IRS can come in to your bank account which as the SS number on it and take everything out of it without any judicial acts. The SSN is your slave number given to you by the US. When you use this number it makes the government a jointer to that account.the facts are that not only during the Civil War, did the US conquered the South but they also conquered North to which places the 50 states under the war Powers act. We are conquered nation and were conquered by the Washington DC crowd which is crawling with slathering snake attorneys. Read what the anonymous judge has to say. The appointing of the fiduciary/trustees is very important. They pay the bills and look at the IRS form 56 also look at IRS form W8-BEN form. Appointing these people fiduciary trustees is how I went through 16 judges. They didn't want me in their courts appointing them five fiduciary trustees. Any questions you have you can contact me at

haroldhayden@Aol.com

• Not sure what the problem is Harold,

But if you look above, you will see that you already told us that and I never edited anything OUT of it. I reshaped it, so it wouldn't look like this one. I improved it so it could be easily absorbed with the use of separation and bold, etc. No changes, no deletions.

So I will thank you not to form false opinions and make false statements about me further. I have, read my lips, NEVER purposefully edited anyone's content, not even offensive language. But I do have the discretion to do more than that.

• Go to:  Creo Harmmony.com.  I have talked to her and she does her home work.She has a lot of art.. I am not a computer expert she is and has a website. Need any more info contact me by E-mail and I will give Phone # 

harmmony.com - harmmony Resources and Information.
    harmmony.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to fin…
  • It's Creo Harmony.com Just one  M

http://Harmony.com/
  • Linda,

Try This Link to get where you wanna go with 

http://creoharmony.blogspot.com/

creoharmony | Your Blog Description
    Your Blog Description here!
  • please excuse my secretary for making grammar mistakes for her name is "the Dragon"and sometimes it doesn't translate right. Thank you.

PS  I just gave you one of the two keys to your Vault. The other key is how to write notes and fill out the securities which are the Miller bonds. Forms 24, 25, 25 A and standard form 28. These forms go along with the SF 90 or 91. The one who created Bill last provide a way for you to pay the Bill otherwise it will be "a presentment in which no relief can be granted"have a nice day

This reply was deleted.