Replies

• What a handsome young man you were. Gosh, I should be so lucky. BTW, what happened to your hair? I think it migrated to your chin.

• Morton. your so right,

Keith that's a nice photo of you, but I'm hoping your not going to ask for everyone to post theirs. It would make it so easy for the NSA to go back in time and then using their super computers, fast frame other people's photos and get an idea of what the members look like today, is that a good idea?

Just kidding, just being the ever vigilant freedom lover that I am, I just let my over-active imagination run away from me...still that's a nice photo of you, and Morton you might be on to something about the hair thing...heh..heh...but life happens, it finds a way...to add inches to our waist lines. I went from a waist line of 32 inches to a size 36 in just 1 year! My god what's happening to me Yikes!!!!?

• You can already sense the enthusiasm...good thing you didn't buy into all they taught you in the public fool system.

• James, I see your onto the public fool system thing, isn't it nice that some of us have "unlearned" the damaging effects of such an "education" which is missing so many pieces of our nation's history and it's founding by men who refused to be mere serf's for the kings insatiable greed for power. I, too can sense the enthusiasm and we have another BLM issue right here in Oregon with the oath keepers in attendance again. This event I believe has the full potential to develop into an even bigger protest over mining claims on our public lands, and this time it's bigger then tortoises and cattle in the matter at Clive Bundy's ranch ever was. In this case it's over a surface mining claim in the Sugar Pine Mining claim.

This isn't about selling off our public lands to an even bigger Mining operation, it's why does the Federal Government think it has more rights to our public lands at all.

I think the Federal Government is out to destroy States rights, and that's just plain wrong. 

About the public fool system, this common core thing bothers me, who thought this stuff up? 

I have a pretty good idea about who and why, I am left  wondering just what those common core values are? I thought the basics were reading, writing, and math, with history and civics. So what's new about that? Not to worry though, we just need to go back to school in a FEMA focus center after we are deloused in the showers...may I see your papers? 

• Hi Eric, you may want to consider creating a crowd funding program to assist you and others in your upcoming encounters and challenges.  

Keith has some great information about a program called WeShare, which is a community crowd funding platform.  I think he is using it to educate others on freedom issues and raise funds for the hungry.

• John, I have to pick my own battles carefully now, too much to do, and so little time to do it..

Thanks for the tip though.

• 5War, that's what I was thinking, he obviously was a Lady Killer, a handsome young man, Keith are you trying to recapture some of your youth? Was any of it misspent? Ahh to be able to recapture a few of those years..I guess we all do. As long as we don't try to recapture those years at the expense of the wisdom and knowledge we now have, we'd be alright.

• It sure looks better than mine in 1950 from Humes High in Memphis (Elvis in 1953).  I was a sickly 6 fr tall at 130 lbs.  The Class weakling:... Malaria and Scarlet fever. Not the good looking sexy athletic type like yourself above.  Thank God we both made it to educators on The American Constitutional Republic as founded on Judeo-Christian principles by our real forefathers.  God Bless You,  Bill

• Our country was founded on Christian principles. It is now run by Judeo ethics.

• Are you RUBIO's uncle?

This reply was deleted.