Image result for center for self governance

This comes to us Via http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
ISLAM WAS BANNED
FROM THE USA
IN 1952

ISLAM WAS BANNED FROM THE USA IN 1952 but Obama doesn't want you to know that, nor does he respect or uphold US law.

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization and nationality for the United States. That Act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of aliens to the US and remains in effect today.

Among the many issues it covers, one in particular found in Chapter 2, Section 212, is the prohibition of entry in to the US if the alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by force, violence or by other unconstitutional means. This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States but this law is being ignored by the White House.

Islamic immigration to the United States would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam which is antithetical to the United States government, the Constitution and to the Republic.  

All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government. 
Now the politically correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the United States because Islam is a 'religion.' Whether it is a 'religion' is immaterial because the law states that aliens who are affiliated with any organization that advocates the overthrow of our government  are prohibited.  

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To read the law, go to this link and scroll down to Chapter 2, Section 212: 
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-66/pdf/STATUTE-66-Pg163.pdf

If you search you will find the 1952 law was superseded several times to make it completely invalid. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952  One  of the problems with our courts and Congress is that they almost never repeal anything. They just amend it. They want to do that now with the Affordable Care act, which has already been amended several times. Repeal the old law and start fresh with free markets. No laws. In fact, repeal all laws written after Jan 1 1913! Start Fresh!  

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity promotes peace and free thought. Islam is a way of life dictated by "The Prophet" and several "Experts" who interpret writings that supposedly came from the prophet, written hundreds of years after Muhammad died. Muhammad specifically claimed that nothing he said should be written down. Every thing about Islam is dualistic. Conflict and contradictions abound!

No thinking person can accept Islam. It is a "faith", based in lies and the rantings of a Tyrant!  The US Government went after David Koresh who wasn't bothering anyone except those he led. Why will they not go after ANY Mosque? Ban not only Sharia but all of Islam from the United States. There is no secret, Sharia law wants to supercede the Constitution and ANY laws of the United States. It is documented.  

Senators and Congress men do not want to learn anything about it.  "It's not my religion"  It's NOT anyone's religion! It is a Doctrine. Their plans are clear. There will be no peace until every Kafir submits!  

So y isn't this becoming Top news? I don't understand I thought Obama didn't really have any power. I thought that everything has to be voted on. Y is this ban forgotten about?

What I think is this:

A] We are tied to the muslims thru Saudi Arabia and don't want to insult them

B] white guilt

C] they are claiming religious protection

D] weak Christians and others thinking there must be a way to reason with these idiots because they cannot believe that a truly war based religion can exist today and

E] we have a Muslim President.

Quoting Putin ; " I'm not after the dog's that bite " . I'm after the owner's of the dog's that bite " .

The Turk's , Sadie [Saudi] Arabia , Israel and Obama the terrorist ; The owner's of the dog's that bite and the terrorist that are coming too [to] our Republic are owned by all of these entities !!

Quoting Putin ; " I'm not after the dog's that bite " ; " I'm after the owner's of the dogs that bite " .

We've traced that path, (to the owners of the dog), all the way back to The Vatican, Stephen.

In Texas, a radical group of Muslims tried to establish the first SHARIA COURT in the America. This is creating separate laws for Muslims, establishing their own tribunals, making our Constitution, the Law of the land, null and void for these people. If U.S. law conflicts with Sharia Law, the Muslim community would follow Sharia Law. Common sense dictates there is a problem with that. One foothold is all it takes. That establishes precedence. When we have circuit courts like the 4th & 9th, the country is in trouble. 

We were lucky this time. Mayor Beth Van Duyne of Irvine, Texas, opposed the mosque leaders from creating separate laws for Muslims. The city concurred and stopped this supposedly "voluntary" tribunals from operating.

This to me is like weaponizing our own Constitution, endangering our traditions of over 200 years. Using the experiences of Europe, we should consider if that is what we have in mind for the heritage we intend to pass on down to our children.

Am I wrong?

We are not really under the constitutions anymore. Anyone that has spent time in the courts knows that official communist policy even trumps clearly written law.

So now we are starting to see a clash between traditional communists and muslim communists. The traditional communists got their foothold back around 1900 and totally control politics and law in America on all levels. If need be, now that obozo is gone, the original communists will not hesitate to use the pre-existing courts to crush muslim competition.

Yes, I agree new political dynamics set in motion in 1900, under the label Progressive. I know Gen. Patton saw communism as a clear and present danger in his time. It seems there is a clashing of horns. The confusion is everything goes under the single  label "Progressive". Then, there is us, Judeo-Christian/ Constitutional-Republic. Is it illusion to believe there is a difference? I just hope that where I think I stand for is not illusion.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service