These are some of the words I ran into while reading the "Traffic" codes. I was attempting to decipher what the rules ACTUALLY say, so naturally I would require definitions for the words used to set them. So here are some of them:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to how many of the definitions of these words refer to "Commerce"?
This is why we need to have our Representatives fully informed as to what We The People REALLY want to know. FOIA Request anyone? I'll be going to all the fundraisers this year. Go to your town meetings and raisers and invite your friends. Inundate a city council meeting with so many questions from so many people that their heads will spin right there in front of you. Go to your Sheriff's next brouhaha. See if he's on your side or the other. Remind him that there is no middle.
School Board Meetings - Attend - in mass. It appears that the board chair evicts many that question their authority. Question their authority - Do not be intimidated. Challenge Common Core, and when you are asked to leave, remind the Chair that you are his boss and pay through taxes. (You will need witnesses). About the time the deputy comes to escort you out, reaffirm to the Chair that you are the tax payer and you cannot be evicted from your own paid for meeting. Remind the Deputy to not touch you and provide you a copy of his oath of office (your friends have cell phone pictures and recordings of the statements)
Then in mass attack the County Tax Collector for misuse and misappropriation of funding for illegal actions such as COMMON CORE; agenda 21).
Suck the County Commissioners into the fight when you file a case against the Tax Collector since that person breaks the contract you have with government to pay property taxes. Doesn't say anything at all about illegal spending your tax dollars.
If the Judge challenges you, challenge the judge by asking that His Oath of Office be part of the official case record. If judge explodes, repel him with comments that he cannot be a JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER all at the same time. If he uses the contempt charge, explain that you hold the United States Constitution and Court system above reproach - you cannot be in contempt, but others can. If the Judge wants to Jail you, reply that you charge $500.00 per hour for all time he will consume - can he (the Judge) contract for the sheriff to hold you. If he continues he has accepted your contract - Start Billing the Sheriff after the first 24 Hours back to minute one in the Courtroom.
Follow the OSCEOLA Rule by reversing the Government's method back on them.
Osceola Rules for Intimmidation
Use the Alinsky Rules to Intimidate Government and Courts
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Be Sociable, Share!