Israel is Not What You Think

8575505457?profile=original

The state of Israel is not controlled by the Jewish people. Like the United States, Israel has become a terrorist state controlled by international bankers. Neither the people living in the United States nor those living in Israel are calling the shots.

8575506899?profile=original

The United States contributes billions of dollars every year to support Israel's terrorist activities. Most Americans falsely believe that when they provide aid to Israel they are supporting the Jewish people. when in reality they are planting the seeds that will ultimately lead to World War III.

The Jewish people believe in following the Ten Commandments, but the State of Israel believes the commandments no longer apply. The government of the State of Israel hides behind the cloak of Judaism in order to give it the appearance of legitimacy. Whether we choose to admit it or not, the United States and Israel both engage in terrorist acts in order to achieve their political objectives.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow, I'm speechless!  I can't believe what I've just heard!  This sounds like something out of the Nazi era.  Its as though these people on these video's want us to believe that everything we've been told or led to believe has and is a TOTAL LIE.

Is this some kind of propaganda being spread so that we will Hate the Jews??!!

Are these people saying now that the Islamic muslims really don't hate the Jews nor want them wiped off the face of the earth?  Muslims really are good loving people?? How can that be when we see the 'decapitation, burning non muslims alive, etc, killing of Christians??  Can someone please explain that to me!!!!   This is very confusing.....

• yes, this is obvious propaganda. They couldn't even find a real hasidic jew to do this so they put fake curls on some guy who couldn't even fake the accent.

• Don,  

Some information distributed to the public is true and some of it is not. Generally when we receive information that is in conflict with what we believe, we call it propaganda. When the information confirms what we all ready believe the term propaganda is not used.

• Ms. Gomez, I have followed the "Bilderburgers" for a few years now.  If you have not heard of this group I would recommend you "educate" yourself about them.  This bunch of "super elite" are litterally the "Head Of The Snake",  money means nothing to them, Power is all that they want, and they have a LOT of power!  They litterally "play" governments, countries, clans, tribes, etc. like a chess game.  When they say jump, you had better jump and ask how high.  This includes the U.S., Britan, China, Russa, no one is out of their reach. 

And now to the Jewish Bankers, all I can tell you is to take a look at the Banks that got "bailed out" from the last money fiasco in 2008.  Morgan, Goldman Sachs etc. then go to their sites and see who "owns" those particular banks!  Like the Federal Reserve Bank--it has absolutely nothing to do with the Federal Government, it is "privately" owned, and take a look at just how many names seem to "pop" up as "owners" of the Fed and "owners" of the big banks we all love and cherish!  Takes some digging, but it will blow your socks off!  Yes, Israel is "controled" by Big Banking, and the Jewish people are kept in the dark, just like we are!  If the actual truth ever got out, and was proven beyound a doubt, there would be an uprising the world has never seen!

• As for educating myself, I know who the Bilderbergers are:  Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of approximately 120–150 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields.  I have also heard that they are associated with the "New World Order". Their goal is a World Government run exclusively by their hand-picked puppets. Supposedly even Geo Bush is a member as well as Clinton, Soros, etc. As for Israel being controlled by Big Banking, I don't know that to be true. All I know is that "power and greed" exists in all races.  And Evil comes in people of all races and colors.   As for whom I consider the most criminally insane and full of pure demonic evil only one group comes to mind: ISIS!

From what I've been reading ( other peoples comments) I take it that there are those here that possibly want us to hate the Jews; but I will not do that.  I personally do not know any Jews nor have I ever had Jewish friends ( but I have to admit that I have never asked anyone if they were Jewish) and therefore I can't allow myself to hate the Jews. There is bad in every race, that's all I have to say on this subject.                

• I keep hearing about this crap... but it's not good because we now don't know which expert or experts messenger to believe! Is it time to start killing messengers???

• So who do we support in this struggle... Israelis or Palestinians with their terrorist helpers???

• all the terrorists in this picture are palestine, they shoot deadly rockets at israel and the media reports it like they were kids flying kites. In america if a kid brings a firecracker to school he's charged as a terrorist smuggling explosive devices into school, but when palestine shoots a rocket capable of taking out an entire house and killing everyone in it, we freak out if Israel strikes back. It's palestine that doesn't want peace and they should get what they want, a smoking crater where gaza and the west bank used to be. Whatever you want to say about israel, they aren't terrorists and aren't trying to destroy palestine even though they deserve destruction if they refuse to live in peace.

• Yes, we have the synagogue of Satan with the Rothschilds running the place, but God is still in charge, He's just giving His people a gutfull of their sins and when they fall and they will He'll be their with the Book of Life and the names that are in it will be His and those not in it to Hellfire and brimstone. Keep doing the best you can and leave the rest up to God. Relax, you are either going to make it or you are not, but you are not in control either!

This reply was deleted.