The Exact Right Place

Welcome,

You have arrived at the exact right place, at the exact right time. You were born to be here this day. This day you will make a difference. Instead of just talking about the problem, you will now have a chance to help solve it.

We created the Constitution Club website to inform the people of the nature of our greatest problems and teach them the solutions to cure these problems. We have written over 7,000 articles divided into over 75 Folders, organized and ready at your finger tips to provide you with knowledge that frankly, you've likely never heard or seen before. However, we are at the point where that is no longer enough. The time has come for a new form of resistance. So;

To move forward, we have found it necessary to start yet another site to encompass our new goal, dedicated to ACTION! When the site is completed, it will be a paid membership site designed ONLY for Patriots who are ready to shake up the status quo. This is a site for action minded patriots who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work on real time solutions. We will offer solid time tested answers to the age old question, "What can I do?". Here is where you can start.

We will provide all paid members with informational, promotional and marketing tools and supplies necessary to get started on bringing the 2020 Vision 4 America to their state Representative, one state at a time, one district at a time and the message is a simple one. We want our voice back. PERIOD!

We want our respective state legislatures to draw new redistricting maps and further, to appoint the proper number of Congressional Representatives to the House in compliance with the requirements of Article I, Section 2, Clause 3, wherein;

"The number of Representatives shall not exceed One for every thirty Thousand,.."

This limit was written in to the Constitution to keep districts small and politicians responsive to a reasonable number of people, to keep the power of that particular office local, not corporate and disconnected. This made sense in 1830 when;

• a combined 12.8 million people in the several states were "allotted" 240 Representatives in Congress.

So why, in the 2010 census did Pennsylvania end up with;

• a total of 12.8 million people, but were only "allotted" 18 Representatives in the House?

There is obviously something wrong with this situation and we can no longer let it go unnoticed. It is time to tell our representatives to keep their Oath and follow the Constitution. To help our Officers get the word out, we suggest the following.

We will provide all paid members with informational, promotional and marketing tools and supplies necessary to get started on bringing the 2020 Vision 4 America to their state Representative, one state at a time, one district at a time and the message is a simple one. We want our voice back. PERIOD!

This includes elimination of the 17th Amendment as well, which blocks the ability of the states to control their own destiny and is a complete violation of the restrictions of Article V, wherein;

"..no State, without its Consent shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

So, there is our mission and we do not take it lightly.

We will have ready made forms to file and record and letters to send to your Congressmen, etc. The site will be based on County Groups and each Group will have its Captains and other various leaders. We will show you how to send letters out with nothing more than a 3 cent stamp. That's right I said THREE CENTS! You will learn exactly what to do and how to go about doing it.

The final structure is not important. What IS important is that this is YOUR chance to FINALLY do something. County Captains will be provided with all necessary advertising materials and business cards to help them get the word out. This can work if we never give in. I for one say, I will not Comply!

And to those who would attempt to steal away our rights, I say,

"Molon Labe" (come and take it)

and to all of our Brave New Patriotic Captains;

Welcome to the Revolution!

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Replies

• I fear for my kids and grandkids future...

• I will do what I can in this fight. What will be the fee to join

This reply was deleted.