President Woodrow Wilson and Colonel Edward Mandell House

8575476883?profile=original

Posted on July 17, 2012 by arnierosner

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921),

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call Social Insurance.

Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation ( USA ) to foment this plot against America."

-Colonel Edward Mandell House

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Keith, but of from where you got this quite, its source, must be wrong, since back then the FRNs were not fiat, but had those tiny little words of redemption in the upper left corner AND that they did redeem into the silver dollars at your local bank.  Proof being me getting a choice of five from the man at the bank in the 1960s of he asked me which silver dollar I would like, in exchange for my blue seal Silver Certificate or FRN 1934 or 50 (I forget the detail of one without and the other with the "In God We Trust "of both FRNs) and I chose the oldest one of a Morgan dollar from the 1800s rather than a Peace Dollar of the 1900s..   Reference 12 USC 411 that be really internal notes of out to us in the public by custom, of it still a promise due but of redemption at the U.S. Treasury or the Federal Reserve Bank for that Branch #___ of 12 or letter ___ of twelve too, of WHO to present such? Not us directly but through our local banker, of hopefully not a bankster!  Here in New Hampshire we have a state statute in R.S.A. (Revised Statutes Annotated) 275:43,I that reads of us gov't or private employees can choose the WAY of our weekly payment be either by: lawful money, direct deposit, some employee debt card, or by check.  Of thus either a direct by payment of coin, or by the indirect of the written order by check for payment of same, of not to take notes as they be really promises to pay of future tense instruments too.  The local newspaper of The CONCORD MONITOR had a Letter-to-the-Editor on this subject last Sunday, Sept. 8th '13 @ page D2 by some Tammy J. Clark of Manchester, N.H. who wrote about the lawsuit of the SEA (State Employees Union) against the governor (Hassan's)  custom over-ride of the law by one of her Executive Order carry-overs from the Lynch regime. Nobody from the State bothered to show up and so WHY of no default judgment on this case #______ where? In Merrimack County Superior Court? of involving some arbitration hurdle to what? Report back to the court?  In your same paragraph #2 you use the word pledging as from a pledge is a solemn promise of a serious vow as compared to that of a simple vow, but when I see and hear Hassan and her Council of Five I call an oligarchy of despotism as warned against in our Declaration of Independence of for us to have to revolt from such a future entrenchment too of oath violators not DOing the law but being in N.H. RSA Ch. 643:1 Official Oppression in the "refrain", like of there being eleven of us states that do not elect our "judicial officers" and so by the penalty in Section 2 of the 14th Amendment to have our representation in Congress reduced, but not, of there being no Article 51 execution of this law by the governor here and her State Trooper of Scott Fry refusing to serve RSA 594:14 papers on her to get her opinion into court for a judicial decision, in a check and balance, then such block of proof that we need to establish a new guard because the present ones be corrupt!  Plus: The word "debt" in the next to last paragraph is NOT upon us, but "them" of every time a note is supposedly monetized, there is supposed to be so much gold bullion deposited by Part 15 of Section 16 of The Federal Reserve Act per pallet of those denominations BOTH delivered and THEN dispersed from the regional to the local member banks.  [Or at least a gold certificate of such of like saying what? Fort Knox so full that we have to pay rent to the Fed to store it for us!?] But try getting the #amount of such bullion and the # of the notes of where and when sent to who?  I've tried this Right to Know claim to the U.S. Treasury but with no detailed answer to that one dollar bill I did copy and send in for my individual audit, of ever since I presume these notes as un-monetized of floating in circulation without the proper exchange and so take my paycheck to the bank for to be "paid" in coin.  Coin as per the N.H. law of that we consented to the Coinage Act of 1792, but I tell them both verbally and in writing that I take such of the commerce coin from The Coinage Act of 1965 only on a temporary basis, of one of these days to sue TD BANK for a trial by jury if they don't pay up the $1,500+ claims in 9 of our 10 counties.  What state are you in?  One of the Eleven?  No U.S. Codes be actually lawful as there are too many M.O.C.s/ Members of Congress, (of like in football of too many players on the field, of to have to pay the 10-yard penalty) and so we are NOT "servant"s to these thieves!  They are the criminals who owe us money and to pay the sevenfold penalty per Proverbs 6:30-31 as stated in Public Law 97-280 (96 Statute 1211) of October 4, 1982 = The Year of the Bible for 1983 & beyond. They are to "serve" us with lawful money, or else! Thus assert your rights or you thus choose to be their slave, taking "peanuts" of what you legally and lawfully are entitled to. To take the lawful money to the coin shop for the exchange at the ratio for commerce coins to spent in the marketplace.

• The sad part is that the agenda is moving forward at a rapid pace but people don't care.

This reply was deleted.