Mission Statement - 12/2/2023

I believe that if we are to "Restore the Republic" we must immediately institute the following:

1. Close down the FED, the IRS, the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the Bureau of Land Management, and the hundreds of other alphabet soup agencies currently infesting our "Republic" with unconstitutional behaviour.
  2. Get us out of the U.N. and evict them from U.S. territory, while stopping ALL payments to the IMF.
  3. Beef up the border and STOP all illegal immigration IMMEDIATELY!
  4. Eliminate the 16th and 17th Amendments, (They're both unconstitutional).
  5. Institute strict adherence to Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 and "one for every thirty Thousand".
  6. Immediate formation by every state of "A well regulated Militia" in conformity with the requirements of Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 15 & 16.
  7. Immediate deployment of said Militia to close our borders TODAY in compliance with item #3!
  8. Strict and immediate adherence to every one of the protection in the "Bill of Rights"
  9. Immediate removal of all laws wich can be said to be an "Infringement" of our "right to bear arms" and form "A well regulated Militia" in compliance with the 2nd Amendment.

And I believe that if we cannot or will not do these things and more to restore our Republic, then we will be faced with the ultimate solution. That being the one offered up in the Declaration of Independence.

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness.”

It is this that motivates me to produce this Mission Statement and support efforts to make serious changes and make them soon if we are to survive as "the last bastion of freedom" in the world. As you can see there are empty spaces for more actions to be taken. Anyone wanna add their own?

Don't be afraid to chime in!

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America