Pink Slips for Congress

xPinkSlip.jpg?width=400

As long as we keep re-electing incumbents to the House of Representatives we will continue to provide the bankers, lawyers and Wall Street Corporations wuth the abililty to fill the seats with their hand picked puppets..

YouCanHelpDrainTheSwamp.jpg

The Congressional incumbents cast their votes to repay those who funded their elections. By voting the party line, they are virtually guaranteed the continued support of their political party..

If Congressmen knew they would not be re-elected, they would be able to vote their conscience. This would greatly dimish the power of the lobbyists and the political parties.8575554481?profile=originalIn case you haven't noticed, voting for an incumbent only guarantees that Congress will continue to spend your money on things we don't want, don't need and can't afford.

If those we elect to Congress spent their own money as recklessly as they spend ours, they would be elgible to receive food stamps.

The primary job of a Congressional incumbent is to get re-elected. Instead of protecting the lives, liberty and property of their constituency, they dedicate themselves to repaying the bankers and Wall Street Corporations for their financial support.

A Congressman who doesn't vote the party line will lose the financial support of his party and will never be re-elected. Representatives who take their marching orders from the Wall Street corporations keep getting elected and those who actually serve the best interest of their constituents are as hard to find as a rooster that lays square eggs.

If Congressmen knew that they would only serve one term they could concentrate on serving their constituents rather than pandering to the corporations which got them elected.

Sadly, the people in your district don't elect your Congressional Representatives. The dollars contributed by the bankers and corpoations used to buy votes for the candiates of their choice.

8575440272?profile=original

Please Support the Constitution Club

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we refused to re-elect incumants, we would the take from career politicians to ability to accept bribes in exchange for political favors from the Wall Street bankers and corporations.

• Why would a Free Man vote at all? To register and vote is to deny your membership as a native in the community of the sovereigns and declare your self to be an entity [fiction] in order to vote for an officer [man or actor playing the role of an entity] in another entity [the corporation called 'government'] to represent the fiction you are implying yourself to be. Are you [the voter] a child of the King, or do you worship Lucifer in the false world [entities] he has created?

• A freeman is very capable of governing himself.  With liberty, comes the responsibility to respect the lives, liberty and property of every other human-being.

• You have hit the issue square on the head!! The only stance a knowledgeable Sovereign can possibly take on the issue of voting in this de-facto regime is to not vote at all. In fact, it is imperative, if one has registered to vote, to rescind your signature on that Voter's Registration.

First one must recognize that the United States is a de-facto corporation--a government in fact but not a government lawfully [de-jure] in place. It is known that under International Private Law a de-facto regime can only operate 'legally' if it maintains the consent of the governed. Just how does this de-facto corporation maintain the consent of the governed? By getting the people to register as a legal fiction to participate in the corporation's phony election process.

Voting is secondary. Its the registration that they need to con us into. Ever notice that anytime you have any dealings with Govco they always pose the questions: Are you registered to vote? Would you like to register today?

People have acted as the agent for the straw man [their created artificial entity] and voted for over 100 years and things never seem to get better. In fact, it seems that voting is as useless as wishing. I saw a bumper sticker a few years back that said: "If we don't vote will they go away?". I believe the answer to that question is 'yes, because they have lost the support of the dumbed down people acting as agents for their legal fictions'. 

That sounds like an easy solution, however, getting people who have been convinced through the media and the public fool system that voting is a civic duty, to suddenly back out of their system is a daunting task. All their power and resources are focused on keeping the voters voting.

They like to say 'if you don't vote, you can't complain'. I like to say 'if you vote, you can't complain'.

• You reminded me of a the movie Wargames with Ally Sheedy and Mathew Broderick. Remember the line from the computer, WOPR at the end of the movie?

In his best Steven Hawking voice;

"Strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

• Good one Robert.

• If Congressmen spent their money as recklessly as they spend ours they wouldn't be a millionaire, they'd be eligible for food stamps.

• Apparently you missed my point. I am a son of Yahweh, not a UNITED STATES citizen, and therefore not privy to the entity jurisdiction of the 'government'. I exist, whereas the corporation, a fiction created by man who convinced the rest of society it is real, and which only exists in the minds of mankind as evidenced by the fact you cannot sit across from it in a chair and hold on a conversation with it, does not exist in reality. It’s all a game wherein a group of criminal actors created a lie here on Earth and have convinced the rest of society they can use it to attorn for them - the so-called voters. The Father has instructed we are to “... come out of her.” “Her” is Babylon in the Scriptures, but I suggest that Babylon on Earth is the corporate or fictitious world created here on Earth by the ruler of domain Earth, Satan.

• Ya, and we can trace the evil all the way to the Vatican.

• The Vatican is not the problem. The true masters running the show we call civilization is the Rothschild family. They are the top of the ladder in the food chain. People talk about George Soros. Well old Georgie gets his marching orders from his bosses. Every on talks about the money he pours out in bribes and hiring protesters and rioters. His money seems never ending, It is. His masters the Rothschild family owns 90+ percent of all the earths wealth and resources in one way or the other. They are the ones who truly decide when the US military goes into action. Our military is the enforcers for the ROthschild family/world bank

This reply was deleted.