Soilent Green - Sanctuary Cities

Now there's plenty of evidence to support the notion that some people in America think "they" know better than the Constitution AND you. They think that they can simply "declare" that their city will harbor fugitives from the law, "within" their "jurisdiction".

So, I don't think we need look any further for proof that "THEY" are not listening to us, they are not following their Oaths, they have betrayed their Nation and they are criminals for doing this. This is the VERY DEFINITION of TREASON!

Watch This Video from Judge Janine!

And This One

Read the following excerpt from The Heritage Foundation.

Sanctuary Cities in America

Sanctuary cities are growing in the United States, leading to a spike of 340 jurisdictions that shield undocumented immigrants from federal immigration law.

The Center for Immigration Studies published an interactive map showing the locations of the sanctuaries, revealing scattered pinpoints across the country.

You can view that map here.

Sanctuary policies vary from state to state, but they generally prevent local authorities from cooperating with federal immigration officers, allowing those localities to protect undocumented immigrants from deportation.

The Daily Signal is the multimedia news organization of The Heritage Foundation.  We’ll respect your inbox and keep you informed.

Out of the 10 sanctuary jurisdictions that have released the greatest number of illegal immigrants against demands from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, seven fall in California.

San Francisco is among those cities, discharging 252 detained undocumented immigrants in 2014 despite requests from ICE that local authorities hold them in custody.

Those protections enabled the release of seven-time convicted felon Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, who was previously deported to Mexico five times and went on to murder 32-year-old Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier.

Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation, said it is “outrageous” that these sanctuary policies have “victimized” Americans across the U.S.

“How many preventable murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults have to occur before local officials reverse their reckless sanctuary policies? All they are doing is providing sanctuaries for criminals,” he said.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if i was dredging i would donate, but since California banned dredging for us miners, but allow a environmental org, The Sierra Fund to use a suction dredge all monies i have are donated to this cause

• Why doesn't anyone arrest, indict by citizen Grand Juries (not corrupt government ones), convict, and remove from public office for life all enemies of our Constitution? I shall (or find the appropriate officer to) arrest anyone who a reputable attorney says there is evidence to convict.

• Here is the easiest and quickest way to take the power and money from DC. Restore the Sovereign Republics of the 50 States.

8575809077?profile=original

• I am just sick over this. Sancutary Cities are illegal...where in the hell in our Constitution does it say we can put you in a city that will protect you from coming here illegally?

• And...look what they have done in Huntington Park..they have actually put 2 people in office that admit they are here illegal...what can we do to remove these 2 parasites!

• Hell California issued a illegal alien a law license he can now practice law in the Courts as a illegal?

• Only one way. Assassination.

• Won't work. The Snake has too many heads to cut them all off.

• Thank you, Sir!  The federal government has the power to protect and strengthen the borders and control them but have shown that under the present administration they are incapable so the local governments should take control by whatever means necessary including the national guard!

• These cities harbor our enemies and we still fund them.  It is like our foreign policies. Keep funding our enemies so we have someone to kill. These cities are multiplying and people just keep talking. How many have been arrested for running these illegal cities? None that I know of. How many of elected have said anything about closing them down. Obama authorize money and congress follows by writing the checks. Cities harboring Illegals and criminals and states allowing Muslims to settle and use their own brand of law and justice. As a old man I am glad I won't see fall of this great country.

This reply was deleted.