The Man in The Glass

Hey everybody, thanks for all the well wishes; I appreciate it.

But back to business. I thought while I was there with family I hadn't seen in awhile, I would perhaps try to see where some of my relatives were in terms of enlightenment, so I started with something easy; the three cent stamp. While eves-dropping, my brother in law had heard what we were talking about and this is the advice I got from my him. He said to me, "If you wanna know what the problem is in America, go in to the bathroom there and look at the man in the mirror." It made me think so I asked him what he meant and he said basically "I know what you're saying, but you're not gonna win". So after hearing that, I realized he was exactly right. We are NOT going to win,

UNLESS!

Unless we take a good hard look at the man (or woman), in the mirror and decide right then and there whether that person is going to take a step toward true unapologetic freedom that hurts no others, and keeps the fruits of labor to make the world a better place on their own terms.

For me, that means that I look forward to the day that my van is finished and I "drive" it out with no plate, no stickers, no "driver's license" and plastered with lawful warnings to ALL who would attempt skulduggery.

That's who I saw when I looked at The Man in The Glass

So in that vein I offer you This:

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Morton! I have had an incorrect version of Mr. Winslow's poem posted, across from my porcelain throne, for many years. It was attributed to "Anonymous" instead of Dale Winslow and also had two of the other common errors cited. I coached Little League and passed out many copies of that version.

I am struck by how easily we are misled, when fact checking is at our fingertips. It seems to boil down to what is important to us. How do we weight the value of TRUTH. Is it's value limited by each one's perception, or an unrealized burden on those too uncaring to seek it and too unmotivated to follow it?

I have not always agreed with your point of view, but you always cause me to think and ponder.

Best regards!

• Isn't Google great?

• Yup! Much easier and cheaper than encyclopedias.    (<;

FR

This reply was deleted.