Restore The Republic!

It's time to restore the Republic, if there ever was a Republic and to establish one if there never was. Now is the time to move. We need to give the criminals proper and gentlemanly warning that we are many and we are coming.  Molon Labe is no longer good enough. We are no longer going to be able to simply wait for them to "come and take it", THEN attempt to say no. 

Enough is enough and it's time to say NO TODAY!

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Replies

• I agree that our Republic is no longer operated according to Republican principles.  By what means we the people can restore it to proper function is the right question to ask.  Unfortunately, there are probably a dozen or more directions people want to go in attempting to restore the Republic.  I think there are hundreds of individuals and organizations that are now seeking support for this purpose.  Each of them is telling us that if we taxpayers will send money, his organization will be able to solve this problem that is threatening to ruin the USA.  Well, I have been donating money from my salary and Social Security check for about forty years, and what I see is that there has been an unbroken slide toward totalitarian federal government tyranny.  How would I believe that further contributions could help?   I would like for several persons on this website to collaborate and try to come up with a convincing answer of what we can do that might help stem Government growth. 

• We could start by Restoring the Republic first, thereby establishing a Constitutionally authorized and restricted government. Thereafter we should insure that all constitutional restrictions and enumerated powers are adhered to. Then we should immediately start closing all of the alphabet soup agencies.

But the first thing we need to do is Just Say No!

• Morton, I believe you just wrote:  We could start by Restoring the Republic first.

I think that is too vague for me to take any action.  Then you wrote that the first thing is to "Just say No!"  I believe I read a post about saying no to automobile registration fees and Driver's license.  That is saying No, If I did that, but it seems to bizarre and risky to me, so I wish to see more hopeful ideas.  Maybe other persons will give ideas on how and what to do.

• Sorry if I seem a little vague or unfocused with this particular article, but your answers to ANY question can be found by simply entering the words "Restore the Republic" in a search window on our forums pages; any of them. Click on the link to see what I found when I did just that.

Then, in the future, if you want knowledge or information on a particular subject, just put the words in the search window and you will likely find an overwhelming amount info right here on our sight.

For me to custom address every single question would take all of my time. That's why we've written it all down and made it searchable and easy to find. We have tabs at the top of the page to guide your searches. Good luck with your reading and happy searching.

This reply was deleted.